Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU
• DeepStream Version 5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 7.0
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 10.2
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) questions
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I am trying to run inference on a live video stream using deepstream 5.1 sdk and want to use a HRNet which I have trained on my own dataset. HRNet is not one of the supported models in the deepstream SDK as per Using a Custom Model with DeepStream — DeepStream 5.1 Release documentation. Hence, I am stuck at this step as I am not proficient enough in C++ to write my own custom parser scripts.
The following are my questions:
- Are there any custom parser(.so) available out of the box which I can use for HRNet?
- Are there any tools available which let me generate the custom parsers for any model? along with the associated Deepstream configuration file?