Customise source_id in FrameMeta

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson AGX Orin
• DeepStream Version 6.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 5.0.2
• TensorRT Version 8.4.1
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) Question

I added a probe after nvinference to get bbox values and category id. I’m currently using frame source_id to map the output to the stream.
Now I want to dynamically add/remove stream on runtime. If I want to do this, I need to manually set the source_id.

Is there a way to add custom source_id in FrameMeta?
If not, is there any other way to map the probe with the source stream?

please refer to sample deepstream_reference_apps/runtime_source_add_delete at master · NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_reference_apps · GitHub, it will dynamically add/remove stream on runtime.

@fanzh I’m already referring this code for dynamically adding/removing streams. The question is how I can check the data inside nvinference probe coming from which stream?

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks

yes, you can add custom information by nvds_add_user_meta_to_frame, please find it in osd_sink_pad_buffer_probe of opt\nvidia\deepstream\deepstream-6.2\sources\apps\sample_apps\deepstream-test4\deepstream_test4_app.c

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.