Datasheet of the camera module provided in Nvidia Jetson TX2 Developer kit

Hello,

Can some one point me the technical specs of the camera provided with Nvidia Jetson developer kit ?

Thanks in advance,
Anil

How to use 4 USB webcam with NVIDIA Jetson TX2 using USB hub?

Hello,
I am trying to use 4 USB webcams with NVIDIA jetson TX2 developer kit but I am unable to get the output, the program shows the following error:

VIDIOC_QUERYCTRL: Input/output error
VIDIOC_STREAMON: No space left on device
VIDIOC_STREAMON: No space left on device
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “multiCameraProcessing.py”, line 73, in
CaptureImages()
File “multiCameraProcessing.py”, line 70, in init
self.processImages()
File “multiCameraProcessing.py”, line 51, in processImages
frame3_undistort = self.undistort.image_undistort(frame3, camera_name_right)
File “/home/nvidia/Desktop/Thesis/Programs_v3/Undistortion.py”, line 25, in image_undistort
dim1 = image.shape[:2][::-1]
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘shape’

Currently I am using two USb hubs 3.o connected with the USB 3.0 and 2.0 hub port in Jetson TX2 but I am only able to access two cameras together, as soon as i request for the frame of 3rd camera is shows the above error.

Can I think of using this cameras using POE(Power over ethernet), is that possible?

Please suggest a solution on how to use 4 USB webcams together

This should probably be two separate threads.

Sorry, don’t know the camera specs.

For the other post: It says you ran out of space. Do you see free space from “df -H /”? FYI, POE from a Jetson is a bad idea. Use a switch which has power.

For OmniVision5693 datasheet, you may check this post. For its general usage, you may check this one.
Using USB cams would depend on which camera you plug in, but V4L would probably be the standard interface for these.

@Honey_Patouceul : What is the part number of the camera provided with the Tx2 Developer Kit ? Is it OV5693 ?

Thanks ,
Anil

IIRC, the camera module is Sunny Optical p5v27c embedding an OV5693 bayer sensor.