Dear android shield developer: Zagg auto-fit 8 keyboard bluetooth pairing

I just started school and I use Nvidia shield k1 tablet for school. It is perfect for studying and school. I recently got Zagg’s auto-fit 8" Bluetooth keyboard case. It is almost the perfect keyboard because it turns into like a laptop, but that’s where the problem comes in. The Bluetooth keyboard would connect and pair but it does not let me type anything at all. I tried the keyboard with windows and it works like a charm! I paired it with my android 7.1 android phone and works perfectly as expected. Further in playing around with the keyboard, I noticed that whenever I press several keys an arrow pointer would appear and disappear in an instant. It’s like it recognized it as Bluetooth mouse. Why is this happening? Android/shield developers PLEASE look into this problem, I would look into it myself but I don’t have a lot of experience and knowledge with programming and coding. Please make some kind of patch for this. Please ontact me directly if further explanation or information is needed for my situation and thank you for your time.

Your avid customer and fan,
DOZA

I am sorry to hear that. Please, send your help request here: www.nvidia.com/support
and give as much details as you can. They should be able to help you out and solve whatever issues you are receiving. If that doesn’t work, follow up here and I’ll see what I can do from our end.

I went to get support before I posted this and did everything they told from their end and they (Karl) from support gave me this link forum to ask for further assistance. Kindly look into this please and thank you.

Very respectfully,
DOZA