When is the deb packages for Ubuntu 22.04 available on https://developer.download.nvidia.com/compute/cuda/repos ?
I think when cuda 11.6 update 3 is out
cuda 11.7 is out
and the first time in history, open source kernel linux
# Release Notes
- driver version bump 515.43.04 (Linux) 516.01 (Windows)
- With CUDA 11.7 and R515 driver, NVIDIA is open sourcing the GPU kernel mode driver under dual GPL/MIT license. Installation Guide Linux :: CUDA Toolkit Documentation
- Lazy Loading: Delay kernel loading from host to GPU to the point where the kernel is called.
- Grid private constants
- NVCC host compiler support for clang13
- Support for CentOS 8 is now removed from the CUDA Toolkit and is replaced by Rocky Linux 8.
cuDNN is not yet updated accordingly, though.
It’s still not in the repository. Is there a reason for that?
I need cuDNN because otherwise my c++/pytorch project is not building. I’ll try to use the tar version, but a package would be more comfortable.
Indeed, it would help a lot !
has there been any updates regarding this? Specifically cudnn drivers associated with Ubuntu 22.04 (x86_64)?