Debug serial remapping to other serial ports

Hi
How can we remap debugging serial port to other serial ports? we use Xavier Rs32.3.1 and Rs32.4.2. We are using these two versions.

hello 840764397,

there’re five UARTs out to the main connector on Xavier.
you may access Xavier Product Design Guide, please refer to [Chapter-12.3 UART] for the connections.
thanks

hello JerryChang ,

The debugging function can only be on UART2 and uart3? Can I remap the software on uart1?

hello JerryChang ,

I haven’t modified the software code. I can log in to the machine through uart1 console, but it’s not a normal debugging function. It won’t print CBOOT and kernel information when it is turned on.

Excuse me, does this mean that the debugging output serial port can be redefined on the software.

hello 840764397,

please also refer to Xavier Developer Kit User Guide, you may setup serial console with J501 to gather bootloader and kernel messages.
please note that it’s by default using 115200/8n1 baud-rate settings.
thanks

hello JerryChang ,

we use default uart3 ttyTCU0/115200/8n1 as the debugging serial console now, but because this shares the same serial port with R5 core on Xavier, we give the default debug serial port to R5 core.
so,we want to use other serial ports as debug ports. Can Xavier software do this now?for example uart0 or uart1.

hello 840764397,

you may refer to Xavier J30 GPIO Header Pinouts, and using UART1 instead.
thanks