Debugging a Qt app with AndroidWorks

Has anyone successfully debugged a Qt application with AndroidWorks under Visual Studio 2013?

I think I need an example.

Hi! Could you please describe the desired use-case with more details?
You want to import the Qt application project created by Qt Creator or by the Qt Visual Studio Add-In and debug it with Nsight Tegra, am I right?

I’m using CMake to generate a VS2013 project that cross-compiles a Qt-based apk for Android.

Hello,
I need it as well. My project relies on Qt, CMake, OpenGL, CUDA and runs on Visual Studio 2013 with x86. Now I want to port it to my MiPad with Tegra K1.
Hope someone can pick up this topic.

Hi, guys - thank you for your requests. We will consider to extend the QT support for the future releases, so if it’s a required feature for you, feel free to share your thoughts in this thread.

Hi, XTong - thank you for your interest in our solution! Could you share more details about your project? If it’s open source, it would be great if you share a link to repository. In any case, feel free to contact me via PM.

Hi, 1d2d3d - could you share more details about your project? If it’s open source, it would be helpful to have a link on a repository.

Hi @MikhailFilimonov. I later realized it might be too much work to port it to a tablet even though it could be interesting. So I kept doing it in the old way, Windows + NVIDIA GPU + touch screen. The project is not open source yet, but I am thinking about making it open source some day. The link to the video is: https://youtu.be/9RJ70Mm33x4