Deep stream-test3 based app sometimes shows label above binding box?

I have an app based on deepstream-test3. I have added a tracker to the pipeline (klt) and set inference interval on the pgie to 4.
I run it with 3 rtsp sources.

Sometimes detected objects show a label above the bounding box (white text on black background: like “person 7”).
Sometimes this text is not there and it’s just a plain bounding box.

I can start the app and see the text. Stop the app and run it again on exactly the same scene and it only shows the bounding boxes with no text.

And in the occasions it does show the text sometimes it’s stable and other times is flickers badly.

Also… when printing out the confidence of detected persons I often get detections with 0.00000 confidence. Why would that be?

e.g. In my tracker src pad probe I have this to print out the confidence when a person is detected:

Here is an example output:

Person on Source Id: 1, obj: 751, confidence: 0.952381
Person on Source Id: 1, obj: 751, confidence: 0.000000

What I have noticed is that this 0.00000 confidence object appears every 5th frame. Now since I have the pgie interval set to 4 - does that have something to do with it - I think it must. ???

Ok I’ve solved the issue with 0.000 confidence coming from the pgie. This is because the nvinfer coder was setting it to 0. Still don’t understand why I sometime see bounding box labels and sometimes don’t…?!?

Still don’t understand why I sometime see bounding box labels and sometimes don’t…?!?

could you provide the steps about how to repro your issue, is it posssible to show your sample code for us to debug?

BTW, what is your platform?

Jetson Nano with latest jetpack and deepstream releases.

There is a known issue in NVOSD on jeston and we had fixed the issue in the coming release, could you wait for the next release.

Sure thing… thanks for letting me know. Will this be deepstream 4.03 ? When do you expect it - roughly ?

Please wait for the official announcement, AFAIK, it will be released very soon.