Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson Xavier AGX
• DeepStream Version 5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.5.1
• TensorRT Version 184.108.40.206
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) question or bug
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing) deepstream_test_2.py
I seem to not be able to draw circles with background color, so I wonder if there is a bug or I did something wrong. I found a similar issue but it was closed with no answer.
I am using python 3.6 which comes with the jetpack image 4.5.1 and deepstream 5.1, augmentating each frame through nvosd.
This is the code I am using to draw a circle always in the same place.
Drawing the contour works but not the background.
###Also a small feature request, is to be able to provide line_width, this would be very helpful.
# Acquiring a display meta object. The memory ownership remains in # the C code so downstream plugins can still access it. Otherwise # the garbage collector will claim it when this probe function exits. display_meta = pyds.nvds_acquire_display_meta_from_pool(batch_meta) display_meta.num_circles = 1 py_nvosd_circle_params = display_meta.circle_params py_nvosd_circle_params.radius = 200 py_nvosd_circle_params.has_bg_color = True py_nvosd_circle_params.bg_color.set(1.0, 1.0, 0.0, 1.0) py_nvosd_circle_params.circle_color.set(1.0, 1.0, 0.0, 1.0) py_nvosd_circle_params.xc = 500 py_nvosd_circle_params.yc = 500
Small note, I tried also
py_nvosd_circle_params.has_bg_color = 1