DeepStream 6.0 cvcore_libs source code is available?

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

**• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) : None
**• DeepStream Version: 6.0 or later
**• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) : None
**• TensorRT Version : None
**• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) ] None
**• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) : Questions
**• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing) : None
**• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description) : None

DeepStream 6.0’s cvcore_libs headers are available but I cannot find source codes.
It they available?

my background :

As far as I know, inference of non-regular (multiple inputs, non-chw/hwc) input models can be implemented by gst-nvdspreprocess or gst-nvdsvideotemplate.
I want to know whether it is practically possible to implement non-regular input inference by nvdsvideotemplate by myself.
gazenet example (
deepstream_tao_apps/apps/tao_others/deepstream-gaze-app/gazeinfer_impl at master · NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_tao_apps · GitHub ) uses nvdsvideotemplate+customlib and the customlib uses a GazeNet class which is implemented in cvcore_libs. I would not able to implement my custom inference by nvdsvideotemplate if the source code examples of cvcore_libs are not available.

Sorry for the late response, is this still an issue to support? Thanks

Yes it is.

Hi @ta.sugiyama ,
CvCore sources are not available. You can implement what you needs by referring to gaze estimation plugin we have provided which is based on video template plugin.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.