Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
Jetson Xavier NX
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
I followed this link to install DeepStream on Xavier NX module, since the emmc attached to the product module has only 16GB space, SDK manager could not install DeepStream into it.
Errors occur while doing the librdkafka at SETP
$ cd librdkafka $ git reset --hard 7101c2310341ab3f4675fc565f64f0967e135a6a ./configure $ make // <-- error occurs at this step $ sudo make install
and the log is as follows:
crc32c.c: In function ‘crc32c_global_init’: crc32c.c:349:9: error: unknown register name ‘%edx’ in ‘asm’ __asm__("cpuid" \ ^ crc32c.c:380:9: note: in expansion of macro ‘SSE42’ SSE42(sse42); ^~~~~ crc32c.c:349:9: error: unknown register name ‘%ebx’ in ‘asm’ __asm__("cpuid" \ ^ crc32c.c:380:9: note: in expansion of macro ‘SSE42’ SSE42(sse42); ^~~~~ ../mklove/Makefile.base:77: recipe for target 'crc32c.o' failed make: *** [crc32c.o] Error 1 make: Leaving directory '/home/biao/Archive/librdkafka/src' Makefile:20: recipe for target 'libs' failed make: *** [libs] Error 2
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)