Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU
• DeepStream Version 6.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 470.63.01
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I am trying to create DeepStream image with triton and facing challenges to install Cuda 11.4.1, followed DeepStream installation guidelines. Also followed installation steps for Cuda from CUDA Toolkit 11.4 Update 1 Downloads | NVIDIA Developer
Unpacking xfonts-encodings (1:1.0.4-2) …
Selecting previously unselected package xfonts-utils.
Preparing to unpack …/132-xfonts-utils_1%3a7.7+6_amd64.deb …
Unpacking xfonts-utils (1:7.7+6) …
Selecting previously unselected package xfonts-base.
Preparing to unpack …/133-xfonts-base_1%3a1.0.4+nmu1_all.deb …
Unpacking xfonts-base (1:1.0.4+nmu1) …
Errors were encountered while processing:
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
Failed to initialize NVML: Driver/library version mismatch
Can you please guide how can I install Cuda to run Deepstream app?