Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson Xavier
• DeepStream Version 5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.3
• TensorRT Version come with sdk
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) question
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
Trying to use a v4l2 device as input for deepstream- test-3 app.
Command is as follow:
python deepstream_test_3.py v4l2:///dev/video10
But gives follow error:
In cb_newpad Error: Decodebin did not pick nvidia decoder plugin. In cb_newpad Error: Decodebin did not pick nvidia decoder plugin. Error: gst-stream-error-quark: Internal data stream error. (1): gstbasesrc.c(3055): gst_base_src_loop (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstBin:source-bin-00/GstURIDecodeBin:uri-decode-bin/GstV4l2Src:source: streaming stopped, reason not-linked (-1) Exiting app
I can access the video by using command:
gst-launch-1.0 v4l2src device=/dev/video10 ! xvimagesink