Deepstream-app: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libnvinfer.so.7: file too short

Hi! I used docker to pull a deepstream-l4t image from NVIDIA NGC,
and it’s a sample-version.
the pull command is
“docker pull nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream-l4t:5.1-21.02-samples”.

When I enter the samples directory and execute
deepstream-app -c ./configs/deepstream-app/source30_1080p_dec_infer-resnet_tiled_display_int8.txt

i get the error
deepstream-app: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libnvinfer.so.7: file too short

Please help!! I’m a beginner and barely know of deepstream.

anyone?

It seems like the path error, you can try this command in the config dir and use the absolute path to execute the deepsteam-app

Hi, 936214531!
I tried the command 'deepstream-app -c /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/samples/configs/deepstream-app/source30_1080p_dec_infer-resnet_tiled_display_int8.txt‘ in the config dir, but I got the same error.

It seems like wherever I try the command ‘deepstream-app’, the error comes.

root@xxxxx:/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/samples/configs/deepstream-app$ /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/bin/deepstream-app -c source30_1080p_dec_infer-resnet_tiled_display_int8.txt

It works in my environment, At least no error like you.

Thanks for your reply.
I tried the command, it didn’t work in my environment.

I download and extract the image on Win10(x64), could it be a problem?

Can you follow step by step to setup your environment Quickstart Guide — DeepStream 5.1 Release documentation

1 Like

OK, thanks!

The problem is that I pull and extract the image on x86-64, which caused the file damage.

Great, let’s close this topic.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.