Deepstream-app run for a while the fps drop to zero with Multiple sources

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

**• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)**GPU
• DeepStream Version6.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version8
**• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)**470
**• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)**questions
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

This application is based on yolov5. the FPS drop to 0 when i set “sync=0” in [sink] group, but it works fine if sync=1.
download

here is my config:
deepstream_app_config_yoloV5.txt (3.2 KB)

anyone reply?

With DS 6.0, nvtracker is changed. Your tracker configuration in deepstream_app_config_yoloV5.txt (3.2 KB) is not correct.

I’ve tried with source4_1080p_dec_infer-resnet_tracker_sgie_tiled_display_int8.txt in /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.0/samples/configs/deepstream-app, with both “sync=0” and “sync=1” for [sink 1] group, the app works well. “sync=0” is much faster than “sync=1”.

Hi, it still happened when i disabled nvtracker. I’ve found that sync is not the main factor,the problem occurs with “enc-type=0” for [sink1] group, but the app you metioned works well with both “enc-type=0” and “enc-type=1”.
Can u give me some reference to locate this problem?