Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
I am able to run deepstream sdk using docker containers both in jetson nano and my tensorbook. I am wondering how I can connect them both. How can I use the tensorbook as a server and jetson nano as a client?
Thanks for your time. Have a nice day.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
jetson nano, tensorbook
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)