DeepStream Container from jetpack 4.4 to jetpack 4.6

Dear NVIDIA,

I have a problem using docker code based on jetpack 4.4.1 and deepstream 5.0 on a jetson xavier nx on a jetpack 4.6.0.

First I didn’t understand which container to use. From this link https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/deepstream-on-jetson-downloads-archived it would seem that there is not a really jetpack 4.6 compatible deepstream.

Thank you

As far as I know, For Jetpack 4.6, you can use Deepstream 6.0.1 images.

mmm, i tried it and make running deepstream_test_1.py it exit with 0 code and no output

Sorry for the late.
Check this, if you are using JP4.6GA, please use docker deepstream-l4t:6.0-ga
https://docs.nvidia.com/metropolis/deepstream/dev-guide/text/DS_Quickstart.html#platform-and-os-compatibility

Thanks for the reply, I tried to take the image with this command:
FROM nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream-l4t:6.0-ga

but I get this error:

Step 1/19: FROM nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream-l4t:6.0-ga
manifest for nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream-l4t:6.0-ga not found: manifest unknown: manifest unknown
ERROR: Service 'ai

Where am I doing wrong?

I’m using a jetson xavier.

Dear,

I want to take advantage of your help.

I make this dockerfile, combining different imput, my objective is to ran deepstream-python-app, and then try to make something custom on that.
Dockerfile (4.9 KB)

I’m able to build the images but when i try to run deepstream_test_1_usb.py

File “deepstream_test_1_usb.py”, line 28, in
ai4stock-deepstream_1 | import pyds
ImportError: libnvbufsurface.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Effectively making ldd pyds.so inside the container i found that

libnvbufsurface.so.1.0.0 => not found
and this is the only one, how can i solve this problem and run the example

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

Sorry for the late.
Did this still be an issue?
Did you add --runtime=nvidia in docker command?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.