Deepstream Events to Custom Adapter

Hello, I’m have application that already use a real time data network like socket.io, pusher.js or pubnub.
My questions is if there is any way to create a custom adaptor, or function that can be used with the plugins nvmsgconv and nvmsgbroker to send to this networks. and if there is any example or guide to create a custom adaptor.

• Hardware Platform Jetson NX
• DeepStream Version 5.1
• JetPack Version 4.5.1
• Issue Type Questions

Sorry! Could you explain a bit more about custom adaptor? How would you use the real time data network in it?

Thanks!

I know there is a plugin on deepstream (nvdsmsgbroker) to send payload messages to specific servers like kafka or azure, those are services that are compatibles with deepstream out of the box in my understanding, however why if i want to send that payload to other service like ElasticSearch or like I mentioned before to a Real Time data network like Pubnub or PusherJs? How can i implement a custom adapter for my own service, is there any reference or tutorial to do this? Right now what i do is add a probe to one of the elements of the pipeline and on the probe function i send a message to my real time data network usign Pubnub (Example) I know this method is bad even when i’m doing this on a thread because it takes time from the stream.
Thank you.

There is a provision for custom implementation of adapter - message broker and message converter both plugins code is open Source and user can do their own implentation. You can find properties for using custom adapter at - https://docs.nvidia.com/metropolis/deepstream/dev-guide/text/DS_plugin_gst-nvmsgbroker.html

Thank you for the info, i started creating my own adaptor.