Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) RTX 2060
• DeepStream Version 5.0.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 7.1.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 460
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) bugs
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
Hello when I try to run a ONNX model in deepstream with 1 input video source, exported with batch = 5 from Pytorch I get following errors
ERROR: …/nvdsinfer/nvdsinfer_func_utils.cpp:33 [TRT]: Slice_4: ISliceLayer has out of bounds access on axis 0
ERROR: …/nvdsinfer/nvdsinfer_func_utils.cpp:33 [TRT]: shapeMachine.cpp (202) - Shape Error in checkSlice: out of bounds access for slice
ERROR: …/nvdsinfer/nvdsinfer_func_utils.cpp:33 [TRT]: Instruction: CHECK_SLICE 1 0 5 1
ERROR: nvdsinfer_backend.cpp:456 Failed to enqueue trt inference batch
If I provide 5 input source videos the application runs perfectly.
I am using deepstream-test3 as a reference application for the same.