Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU
• DeepStream Version 6.2 GC 2.5
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 8.4.x
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) CUDA 12.0
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) Question
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I’m running DS 6.2 GC 2.5 inside Docker. I don’t immediately see the Tee component - do we need to create an extension from the GStreamer plugin?
Which docker are you working inside? Did you get the docker from DeepStream | NVIDIA NGC?
Yes, I’m using the 6.2-devel container and I’ve syncd the registry successfully. When I search for tee (which I’ve used successfully in both C++ and Python native pipelines) i only get the following component:
I was hoping to replicate the test5 reference app for my specific use case. FYI the same is apparent in the Windows application too (at least for me).
Thank you for your help.
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks
Yes. The “1-to-N pipel fitting” is the NvDsTee extension.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.