I have two questions.
Can I install Deepstream to a system with Nvidia GPU, but not Nvidia’s edge devices (Xavier, Nano, TX1, TX2)?
I have an application using Xavier.
Users there just turn off the device using switch. They don’t care shutting down OS first to turn off.
So how can I manage when they switch off, internal application shutdown the OS by itself. Is it possible?
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)