Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
**• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)**Xavier
• DeepStream Version4
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I’m running the standard deepstream 4.0 yolov3 in which I save the files to output folder. But I’m using a logitech c920 usb camera at 30 fps as input.
The camera is focussed on the Xavier screen which has a terminal just showing the system timestamp. (I’m using an AMOLED display for minimal onscreen latency)
I’m comparing the timestamp seen in the saved image to that of the ‘muxer in’ timestamp reported from NV_ENABLE_COMPONENT_LATENCY=1.
This shows a huge latency (around 200ms) for image capture and decoding. I’ve done all the speed up things like jetson clocks, max power mode etc.
Any ideas why the decode latency is so high, or is it a problem with the transfer into the buffer from the camera?