Deepstream loop is getting terminated while giving a wrong rtsp uri

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

**• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)**GPU
• DeepStream Version 6.2
• LanguagePython
**• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)**Bug

i had modified the deepstream runtime_source_add_delete and gave multiple uri for streaming.One of the uri i gave is wrong one and the deepstream is getting terminated without showing any error.
I just modified the code so that the pipeline takes a new uri after 30 seconds, at first I gave the correct URI and everything was working fine, later when i fed in the wrong URI, the pipeline stopped running( main loop terminated). I want the pipeline to reject the wrong URI and keep running with valid URI’s

deepstream.py (12.6 KB)

Is there a problem that you directly running our demo with a wrong uri?

yes,the issue persists in the demo code also.In the beginning i gave one uri to original deepstream code and it was working fine.in addition to it i gave another uri but it was not working ,then i commented the if condition in the code.

# Check input arguments
    if len(args) != 2:
        sys.stderr.write("usage: %s <uri1> \n" % args[0])
        sys.exit(1) 

then 2 videos together was playing.while i tried to add another uri ,which was incorrect ,none of the videos came up,the loop exited directly.

If you input the valid URI, you will recieve the error like below:

Error: gst-resource-error-quark: Resource not found. (3): gstfilesrc.c(532): gst_file_src_start (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstURIDecodeBin:source-bin-00/GstFileSrc:source:
Error: gst-resource-error-quark: Unhandled error (9): gstrtspsrc.c(6585): gst_rtspsrc_send (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstURIDecodeBin:source-bin-00/GstRTSPSrc:source:
Internal Server Error (500)

You need to handle these errors in your app by yourself.

Where should I handle this, at the bus call or while adding the URI?

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks

You can try to get it at the bus call.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.