Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform: GPU
• DeepStream Version: 6.2
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 8502
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 525.58
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) bug
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I am facing an issue of :
nvbufsurface: NvBufSurfaceCopy: batch size doesn’t match
Here is my pipeline:
multisrcbin → stream_muxer → triton_server → nvvidconv → capsfilter → nvtiler → nvosd → nvvidconv2 → queue → nvv4l2h264enc → rtph264pay → udpsink
- I give multiple input sources and tile them after inference and pass through
- When I use
filesinkwith appropriate encoder and parser it works fine.
- But when I use
rtspI am facing the above issue at
I understand it means input and output batch size for
NvBufSurfaceCopy is not matching. However, I don’t understand why it’s happening.
If I run it with single source, it works fine, but not with more than one. Ideally after
nvtiler irrespective of number of input sources the output batch size should be 1 right? Then why this error?