Deepstream Occupancy Analytics on TX2

Hi Team,

I am running occupancy deepstream analytics on TX2 8GB. I want to modify the exit and entry lines according to our lab(I want to put them near the door). can you please help me to modify them according our lab? I am attaching the photo for your reference.

Please review the FAQs and previous topics in the forum before creating a new one.

For any new topic, please provide the following information, before the topic content:

1. Topic type [How To, Issue, Feature Request, Other]
  2. Metropolis Microservices version

If it’s an “Issue” topic, please also provide the details on:

1. Hardware infrastructure (Type & quantity of GPU, CPU, & RAM. If on cloud, CSP & instance type)
  2. Software infrastructure (Version of OS, NVIDIA driver, Docker, NVIDIA Container Toolkit. If on K8s, then version of K8s, GPU Operator, & Helm)
  3. How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for issues. Please share the command line and the detailed log here.)

You can modify the lines in the configure file of nvdsanalytics: Gst-nvdsanalytics — DeepStream documentation 6.4 documentation

Ok thanks. I will try.

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks

Thanks for your support.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.