Deepstream rtmpsink Output smooth video stream

rtspsrc-> … → nvinfer (interval = 12) -->… nvv4l2h264enc → h264parse–>flvmux -->rtmpsink

stream FPS is 25,so 40ms per frame;
but after nvinfer plugin ,80 ms with two frames per scond;
i want get 40ms per frame from rtmpsink;But I do not how to config plugin para.

**• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)**xavier nx
• DeepStream Version5.0
**• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)**4.4
• TensorRT Version7.1.3
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

Can you give the whole pipeline and all parameters you set in the pipeline? If you are not using deepstream-app, you need to tell us how to reproduce your problem.We can not give any advice without knowing what is happenning.

gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location=rtsp://192.168.3.199/h264/ch1/main/av_stream ! rtph264depay ! nvv4l2decoder ! m.sink_0 nvstreammux name=m batch-size=1 width=1920 height=1080 ! nvinfer config-file-path=pgie_config.txt ! nvvideoconvert ! nvdsosd ! nvvideoconvert ! nvv4l2h264enc ! h264parse ! flvmux ! rtmpsink location=rtmp://192.168.3.200:1935/live/test sync=false
infer plugin interval = 9 cost 500ms, fps = 20
Then I want rtmpsink output is frame per 50ms

Have you measured the model performance and the components latency?

Yes,model cost this time ;

I want to get a smooth video stream at the cost of delay