Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
For this test, I have modified the .c code so that it can produce the segmentation result as the output file instead of display show (added the filesink).
so I set:
#define TILED_OUTPUT_WIDTH 512 (or 1024)
#define TILED_OUTPUT_HEIGHT 512 (or 1024)
for a 16 image input, as shown as the attached picture, it seems that the output missing one image show.
Can you let me how to solve the problem or do we have the limitation for deepstream, i.e., how many input files we can put in each time run?
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) : dGPU
• DeepStream Version 5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 7.6
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 450.80
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)