Deepstream-segmentation-test: missing some output

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

For this test, I have modified the .c code so that it can produce the segmentation result as the output file instead of display show (added the filesink).

so I set:
#define TILED_OUTPUT_WIDTH 512 (or 1024)
#define TILED_OUTPUT_HEIGHT 512 (or 1024)

for a 16 image input, as shown as the attached picture, it seems that the output missing one image show.

Can you let me how to solve the problem or do we have the limitation for deepstream, i.e., how many input files we can put in each time run?

Thanks
Jimmy

For this

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) : dGPU
• DeepStream Version 5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 7.6
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 450.80
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

We don’t have limitations, Is this a random issue or not?
What’s the result if you use display?

I just did quick test with 16 image input case and keep run around 10 times.

Found one bad picture while all 9 tiime is all OK.

Not sure why?

sudo ./deepstream-segmentation-app dstest_segmentation_config_industrial.txt 0274.jpg 0490.jpg 0491.jpg 0492.jpg 0493.jpg 0494.jpg 0495.jpg 0496.jpg 0497.jpg 0498.jpg 0499.jpg 0501.jpg 0504.jpg 0509.jpg 0510.jpg 0523.jpg

Never mind. After I double checked my code, it is a program error. Problem is solved.

@bcao , Sorry about for my last replay which is wrong.

Actually, the missing show still there. I added the filesink and found that the .jpg is generated instead of display on window.

Follow is my code. the gst_element_link_many() does not fail on me → which is good.

Do you any idea what else can be wrong?

Thanks
Jimmy

gst_bin_add_many (GST_BIN (pipeline), seg, nvsegvisual, tiler,
nvvidconv, nvdsosd, nvvidconv1, enc, parser1, sink, NULL);

/* Link the elements together
if (!gst_element_link_many (streammux, seg, nvsegvisual, tiler, nvvidconv, nvdsosd, nvvidconv1, enc, parser1, sink, NULL)) {
g_printerr (“Elements could not be linked. Exiting.\n”);
return -1;
}

By increase the no in #define MUXER_BATCH_TIMEOUT_USEC, the display hole problem is gone.

This is the root cause. Thanks