Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson AGX Orin
• DeepStream Version 6.2
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 5.1
• TensorRT Version 22.214.171.124
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I am currently working on deepstream-test-1 of deepstream-python-apps.
I changed the detection model into the segmentation model and linked pgie with nvsegvisual.
However, if I set the width and height property of nvsegvisual, only the width and the height of the output video changes and the model output stays the same(the width, height of the model output).
segvisual = Gst.ElementFactory.make("nvsegvisual", "nvsegvisual-output-seg") segvisual.set_property("width", 1280) segvisual.set_property("height", 720)
I wonder if there are any method to change the size of the pgie output.