Deepstream-test4-app works on amqp but does not display all messages

Hi, I have some issues on the deepstream-test4-app.
I am using a c file as my project requires me to program in c language.

1. I am using rabbitmq broker to display the messages from the video file.
  2. I am only able to get the values for the vehicle object and not for the person object.
    Please help!!

Thank you!!

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

If there is any change to the application and config file, please tell us. It is better to provide the test video too.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson Xavier NX)
• DeepStream Version 5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)** not sure
• TensorRT Version**
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (384-core NVIDIA volta GPU)**
• Issue Type( questions)
• Requirement details( rabbitmq)

I have not any changes to the config file, and I am using the sample_1080p_h264.mo4 file located in Home/DS/sample/streams

deepstream_test4_app.c (22.9 KB)

Does this mean that you can see person bbox in your local screen while there is no person message receive in server?

yes, it only shows the vehicle data on the rabbitMQ server

Please read deepstream-test4-app code in /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/sources/apps/sample_apps/deepstream-test4, this app is designed to send meta message every 30 frames, nobody can guarantee that there is person(s) in exactly the 30th, 60th, 90th, 120th,… frames.