• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU (1080ti)
• DeepStream Version 5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 7.2.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 450.102.04
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) Question
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
I am using yolov4 model with deepstream5.0.0.
I want to know the working difference of deepstream with live rtsp source and stored video file.
I am able to run fine (10 stored h264 streams) file without any glitch but as soon i used 10 live rtsp source (have good bandwidth) 25fps,4096 bitrate,1920x1080 , output starts getting hanged and frames starts glitchy.
Is “batch-push-timeout” is using some cache of frame to be used when live frame is absent?
Are gst-pipelines are async or sync? Any dependency is there in between consumer and producer here?