I tried to run Yolo Detector in Deepstream (Primary Detector as well as Secondary Classifier) on one video for that I have used Several groups (application,source,tiled-display,osd,sink,streammux,primary-gie,secondary-gie,tests) in Deepstream_app_config file.
But when I saw output video file I observe it compressed the height and width of the video file as compared to the input video file. I am not unable to understand like which Group parameter can resolve this issue.
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Streammux: It will collect frames from sources to form one batch of specified batch-size frames, if the input stream resolution is not same as the streammux resolution, it will scale the input to the specified resolution as set in streammux group.
Tiler: It composites a 2D tile from batched buffers. The plugin accepts batched NV12/RGBA data from upstream components. The plugin composites the tile based on stream IDs, obtained from
NvDsFrameMeta in row-major order (starting from source 0, left to right across the top row, then across the next row). Each source frame is scaled to the corresponding location in the tiled output buffer.
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.