Delay in receiving verification email

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

I am unable to login into my SDK Manager account on a new PC. The login is stuck at the verification step. I have not received the verification email (checked spam folder). I have tried logging in multiple times, but in vain. Need this issue resolved soon. TIA.

Dear @gvaidya,
Once you login with developer.nvidia.com credentials in sdkmanager, it opens a browser where SSO based authentication is required. Once you finish it, it will take you too sdkmanager window. Please let us know at what step you are having issue. before that, could you confirm, if you can login into https://developer.nvidia.com/ with your credentials.

I have an approved NVIDIA Developer Account and I have accessed the developer profile as well as the sdk manager before. This time (on a new PC) I am trying to log into SDK Manager / Developer Forum, it takes me to the Security Challenge window.

SDK Manager Login security window

Developer Login security window

I have not received any verification email after that step. Kindly assist.

Any updates as to why this could be happening?

Dear @gvaidya,
We have escalated the issue internally and waiting for an update. Could you confirm, if the sdkmanager works fine on old PC now?

Dear @gvaidya,
We notice the email was sent from our side to your email server. Please check with email provder to make sure if it is filtering or delaying messages from account@tmail.nvidia.com

Thank you @SivaRamaKrishnaNV.

Looks like the mailer daemon at my organization servers was blocking the sender for these verification emails. It is now resolved, thanks for checking.

2 Likes

Good to hear you figured out the problem.

1 Like