Detected Objects Swap Places When Processing Them Later

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• NVIDIA Geforce 3090
• DeepStream Version: 6.0
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version: 460.32.03
• Issue Type: questions

Hi

I’m using this code to test a Face Recognition pipeline on DeepStream.

The problem is that the order of the detected faces (taken from batch_meta) is different in the earlier elements of the pipeline than the latter elements. for example the order of detections I get in the analytics_done_buf_prob function is different than the order of detections I get in the all_bbox_generated_callback function.

Is there an element that is capable of changing the order of object detections? I’ve disabled Tracking on purpose and want the order of detections in the earlier elements to be the same in the latter elements (the detections are taken from batch_meta).

Sorry for the late response, is this still an issue to support? Thanks

1 Like

Yes it is. I’ve even converted the project to DS 6.0 and the problem still remains.

I’m not using a Tracker and I just want the order of detections to remain the same between pipeline elements.

what does “the order of detections” mean? could you provide the simple code to reproduce?

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.