I’m using a detection model that has been converted to TensorRT on a TX2.
A few days ago, it started to run extremely slow -
- original speed ~40[msec]
- now over 2 [sec] or slower
I tried to restart the TX2 - that didn’t help.
I tried to use a different model or use the same one but with a different name.
At first it helped, but now run extremely slowly every time.
Any help is appreaciated
* Jetpack: 4.2.2 [L4T 32.2.1]
* CUDA: 10.0.326
* cuDNN: 184.108.40.206-1+cuda10.0
* TensorRT: 220.127.116.11-1+cuda10.0
* OpenCV: 3.4.6 compiled CUDA: YES