Device Tree Changes when Moving from R28.2.1-Based Project to R32.1

Originally, I had been working on a qt UI project (made use of libargus) with L4T R28.2.1. I ended up reflashing my TX2 with a newer version of L4T R32.1. This was provided by Leopard Imaging with support for their IMX185 camera kit. However, I am getting a runtime error. It seems to have something to do with the device tree.

OFParserGetVirtualDevice: NVIDIA Camera virtual enumerator not found in proc device-tree

I haven’t been able to find a conclusive answer on the forums for what I need to do or change to solve this issue.

The log:

NvPclHwGetModuleList: No module data found
NvPclHwGetModuleList: No module data found
OFParserGetVirtualDevice: NVIDIA Camera virtual enumerator not found in proc device-tree
---- imager: Found override file [/var/nvidia/nvcam/settings/camera_overrides.isp]. ----
NvCameraIspConfigFileLoad: type = 0x75 Config file "sensor.cfg" Line 526: Error: Invalid isp config attribute: "detailenhancement.NumOfEntries=9"
CAM: serial no file already exists, skips storing again---- imager: Found override file [/var/nvidia/nvcam/settings/camera_overrides.isp]. ----
NvCameraIspConfigFileLoad: type = 0x75 Config file "sensor.cfg" Line 526: Error: Invalid isp config attribute: "detailenhancement.NumOfEntries=9"
CAM: serial no file already exists, skips storing again---- imager: Found override file [/var/nvidia/nvcam/settings/camera_overrides.isp]. ----
CAM: serial no file already exists, skips storing againCannot get core camera provider interface
Created Camera Provider
Cannot get core camera provider interface
(Argus) Error InvalidState: Object was already destroyed (in src/common/ObjectImpl.cpp, function destroyClientReference(), line 47)
Press <RETURN> to close this window...

Hi Vision2,
May I know if you are using the Dev Kit provided by Nvidia or a customized carrier board provided by any partner company?
If you are using the default Dev Kit provided by Nvidia, are you able to stream the OV5693 reference camera board.
Are you able to stream IMX185 camera via “v4l2-ctl”?
If streaming passed in v4l2-ctl and you are unable to stream Argus, I would suggest you to kindly recheck the device tree parameters(tegra-camera-platform specifically) for any changes.

Hi, thanks for the response. I ended up returning to R28.2.1 for other reasons. I may come back to this issue in the future. Thank you anyways!