deviceQuery CUDA Sample works but no details

Everything seems to work fine, but when I try the deviceQuery or bandwithTest in Visual Studio 2019. It does not print any details.

I build either one, then run 'local Windows Debugger" or “Start without debugging” with the same results

DeviceQuery:

[C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\CUDA Samples\v11.0\0_Simple\asyncAPI…/…/bin/win64/Release/asyncAPI.exe] - Starting…
GPU Device 0: “Turing” with compute capability 7.5

CUDA device [GeForce RTX 2070]
time spent executing by the GPU: 10.66
time spent by CPU in CUDA calls: 0.03
CPU executed 3300 iterations while waiting for GPU to finish

C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\CUDA Samples\v11.0\0_Simple\asyncAPI…/…/bin/win64/Release/asyncAPI.exe (process 21796) exited with code 0.
To automatically close the console when debugging stops, enable Tools->Options->Debugging->Automatically close the console when debugging stops.
Press any key to close this window . . .

BandwidthTest:

[C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\CUDA Samples\v11.0\0_Simple\asyncAPI…/…/bin/win64/Release/asyncAPI.exe] - Starting…
GPU Device 0: “Turing” with compute capability 7.5

CUDA device [GeForce RTX 2070]
time spent executing by the GPU: 10.66
time spent by CPU in CUDA calls: 0.03
CPU executed 3260 iterations while waiting for GPU to finish

C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\CUDA Samples\v11.0\0_Simple\asyncAPI…/…/bin/win64/Release/asyncAPI.exe (process 12272) exited with code 0.
To automatically close the console when debugging stops, enable Tools->Options->Debugging->Automatically close the console when debugging stops.
Press any key to close this window . . .

What am I missing here, I cannot seem to find anyone in a similar situation.