DeviceTree has be changed after use apt-get upgrade

Hi WayneWWW

I compared the changes of the bootloder log before and after apt-get upgrade and found several problems. The bootloader.log before and after the update will be placed in the attachment.

1. CBoot was forced to update. From the update record of apt-get upgrade, it should be updated to version 32.7.2, which was originally version 32.7.1.
    nvidia-l4t-apt-source.list.txt (697 Bytes)

2. The following error occurs when the updated CBoot loads extlinux.conf, so I cannot directly specify the dts file through extlinux.conf.

[0010.122] I> ext4_read_data_from_extent:298: Total file read should not be larger than file stat size
    [0010.123] E> file /sdmmc_user/boot/extlinux/extlinux.conf read failed!!

Although there is a way to fix it on the Internet, but the relevant patch has not been updated in the update of apt-get upgrade?
    Failed to find/load /boot/extlinux/extlinux.conf

3. In the bootloader.log, when the dts file in the specified location cannot be obtained from extlinux.conf, it will be changed to “Loading kernel-dtb_b from partition” This description looks like reading the dtb table from the partition.

May I ask which partition you read here?

Is there a way for us to burn the dtb file dd to the partition to replace the dtb by ourselves?

What special treatment is required?

[0011.305] I> Loading kernel-dtb_b from partition
    [0011.306] I> Loading partition kernel-dtb_b at 0x91000000 from device(0x1)

4. Attach the apt-get source.list mentioned earlier

nvidia-l4t-apt-source.list.txt (697 Bytes)
before_upgrade.log.txt (38.4 KB)
after_upgrade.txt (37.1 KB)