DevTalk Community Code of Conduct
The NVIDIA Devtalk Community is a friendly place where we rely on respectful interactions. While here, please avoid the following:
- Vulgar, obscene, hateful, abusive, political or religious content.
- Disclosure of private information or content that is not your own or that you do not have rights to transmit, such as:
- personal phone numbers, addresses or other contact information that is not your own
- private information such as social security numbers
- copyrighted content, trade secrets or securities
- Legal threats against NVIDIA or competitors.
- Off-topic content not relevant to community purpose.
- Advertising, promotion or solicitation, including chain letters, class action lawsuits, charitable appeals.
- Content or links to content that contains contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else's computer.
- Duplicate or excessively repeated submissions in one or more areas.
- Content used to impersonate another person.
- Content or behavior that violates any applicable laws.
- Content or behavior that interferes with the operation of the site or with another member's ability to use the site.
- Please do not discuss product rumors, trade secrets, or leaks.
NVIDIA, at its discretion, may use one or more of the following to enforce these terms:
- Removal of content.
- Editing submissions to remove content that violates the terms.
- Restricting or otherwise limiting accounts.
- Banning accounts.
Thanks for being part of the NVIDIA Developer Community