Difference between kaolin in Omniverse app and normal kaolin

Hello.
I have question about difference between kaolin in Omniverse app and normal kaolin.

Does kaolin in Omniverse app have same function of normal kaolin?
For example, in kaolin in Omniverse app, is it possible to label and distinguish multiple 3D data by learning 3D data?
Also, is it possible to input information such as posture, orientation, color and shape of specific 3D data from the information of 3D data obtained by the learning?

If you like, please give more demonstration videos.

Sorry for my poor English.

I expect a quick reply.

Hi @reotsuchi , welcome to the community! We have a nice video playlist focused on Kaolin that should help you here: Playlist | PRODUCT - Omniverse Kaolin | NVIDIA On-Demand

You have probably already seen the documentation, but if not: Kaolin Overview — Omniverse Kaolin documentation

We will be hosting a livestream on Kaolin early in 2022 so please like/follow our Twitch and/or our YouTube channel and be sure to come to our official Discord server to chat with other users: NVIDIA Omniverse

Please let me know if you still need help and best of luck on your journey with Omniverse!

Cheers,
Edmar

P.S. We are constantly adding new tutorials and aggregate them all in the “learn” tab on the launcher (also see: NVIDIA Omniverse Tutorials | NVIDIA Developer).

he / him | LinkedIn | Discord ID: Prof E#2041
Omniverse: “A New Era of Collaboration and Simulation” (video)
Omniverse Create’s latest features show & tell: Twitch livestream.
As seen in VentureBeat | Physics Showcase

Omniverse Resources:
Open Beta | Documentation | Tech Requirements | Videos | Roadmap | Twitter | Discord | Twitch

PLEASE NOTE: If you are reporting a bug/issue, please provide OS, GPU, GPU Driver, the version of the app, and full log file (if applicable). For crashes, please zip and provide a link to your logs → C:\Users\ [YOUR NAME] \ .nvidia-omniverse\logs