Different performance of differnet DS sdk version on same model

Hi i am running Deepstream pipelines on different DS sdk and hardware. One is my laptop with DS 6.0, another is jetson device with DS 5.1. I am using yolov3 model and config is almost same but I m getting variation in output and accuracy . What could be possible reason for It. Also help me to figure out how can I replicate result which i m testing on my laptop with DS 6.0 on DS 5.1 running on jetson.

There is difference is output bbox consistency on an object which affects the tracker(tracking id)

Why do you think different platform and different DS version could have the same result?
What’s the system setup of your laptop? What’s your Jetson device?

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.