Digital Certificate Authentication fail?

Has anyone got this when launching Omniverse?
If so, what do I do?

I too have been getting this indication when launching Omniverse Launcher since 4/17 (Windows 10).
Can I press the PROCEED button?

The last thing I did was a Windows update, but I don’t know if that is the trigger.

Related threads.
However, the cause did not seem to have been determined.

Thank you @ft-lab and @Wintoons ! We are investigating and will update this thread shortly.

By the way, GTC Spring 2022 sessions are now available for viewing here (requires registration): GTC 2022: #1 AI Conference

Cheers,
Edmar

P.S. The Omniverse documentation site has more info and links to all tutorial videos (under the “Learning and Feedback” category on left nav bar): Omniverse Platform Overview — Omniverse Developer documentation

he / him | LinkedIn | Discord ID: Prof E#2041
Omniverse: “A New Era of Collaboration and Simulation” (video)
Omniverse Create’s latest features show & tell: Twitch livestream.
As seen in VentureBeat | Physics Showcase

Omniverse Resources:
Omniverse | Documentation | Tech Requirements | Videos | Roadmap | Twitter | Discord | Twitch

PLEASE NOTE: If you are reporting a bug/issue, please provide OS, GPU, GPU Driver, the version of the app, and full log file (if applicable). For crashes, please zip and provide a link to your logs → C:\Users\ [YOUR NAME] \ .nvidia-omniverse\logs

This has been resolved…please let us know if you still have this issue. Thank you again!