Digits failed to draw box after training process

Hello!
I follow the guide in DIGITS/README.md at master · NVIDIA/DIGITS · GitHub, and finished the training of object detection. However, there is no boxes displayed when I test any picture. Besides, I also cannot find map and accuracy.

The task is finished in PC, Ubuntu16.04

Can you give me some advice? Thanks!

This seems due to recently changed flask render_template_string function. If you are using github DIGITS, can you try to change https://github.com/NVIDIA/DIGITS/blob/8a1bbb764f7777d1b646e7c4123cac904861a363/digits/extensions/view/boundingBox/view_template.html#L7 to

$scope.bboxes = {{ bboxes | safe }};

and see if it helps.

If you are using DIGITS container from nvcr.io, the fix will be included in the next release.

I used digits from ncvr.io, still faces the same issue…but inference in Jetson displays the BB

If you can get into your running container, can you try to do this?

1. Find the container id with
docker ps

, which is the first column of the results. Let’s call it $DOCKER_ID

1. Do
docker exec -it $DOCKER_ID /bin/bash
  1. Change the line in /opt/digits/digits/extensions/view/boundingBox/view_template.html to the suggestion in my previous reply.

Sorry for the trouble.

I have pulled the latest DIGITS from NGC with ‘docker pull nvcr.io/nvidia/digits:19.12-caffe-py3’ and the inference visualisation with bounding boxes is still not being drawn. Raw data format does show the bounding boxes correctly in text format. I investigated the fix suggested above and it’s already implemented in the container, but bboxes not working.

$scope.bboxes = {{ bboxes | safe }};

Setup is CUDA 10.1 P100 Ubuntu 18.04