dijkstra and a*

I downloaded the .zip file form this page to see the implementation of the two algorithms but I cannot find the code (from http://developer.nvidia.com/object/gpu-ai.html)

The executables give me an error of

“The program can’t start because d3dx9_43.dll is missing from your computer. Try reintalling the program to fix this problem”

Currently running Windows 7 Professional 64-bit with a 250gts.

I tried searching in C:\Users*****\AppData\Local\NVIDIA Corporation\TGAI 0.8.5 but can’t really find it…

any help appreciated

Try to find it in C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Parallel Nsight Monitor 1.0\Common\Injection(32 or64). That where I find it on my machine

Try to find it in C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Parallel Nsight Monitor 1.0\Common\Injection(32 or64). That where I find it on my machine

hi, thx for reply,

I havenever heard of NVIDIA Parallel Nsight Monitor nor do I have it installed. Do i need it installed prior to installing the stuff i need? I any case i’m currently downloading it to try installing maybe it works that way. Thanks

hi, thx for reply,

I havenever heard of NVIDIA Parallel Nsight Monitor nor do I have it installed. Do i need it installed prior to installing the stuff i need? I any case i’m currently downloading it to try installing maybe it works that way. Thanks

didn’t get the .exe to work, and can’t for the life of me compile the src files provided. There is

#include GAIMath.h"
#include “UtilSystem.h”

can’t find these files anywhere…

this is for the folder TGAI btw

didn’t get the .exe to work, and can’t for the life of me compile the src files provided. There is

#include GAIMath.h"
#include “UtilSystem.h”

can’t find these files anywhere…

this is for the folder TGAI btw

Hi oneball,

http://www.d3dx9.net/download-missing-d3dx9_43-dll/

You can get the d3dx9_43.dll file from the above link.

this is the source which is best for solving this sort of dll related issues.

Click the Link on this page “Run a Free DLL Scan” and it will fix it for you.