Direct Stream on Twitch with GStreamer

hey,

I have a Jetson Nano 2GB and would like to stream the image of my Aukey webcam on Twitch without detours.

The Jetson is supposed to be for filming my 3d printer and sharing it on Twitch. This works ok so far, but the stream looks like it is delivered at 10 fps.

I have relatively little idea of GStreamer and have found with google a suitable start code which may still need to be adjusted in resolution and frame count.

Can someone help me with this? The stream would also suffice in 720p/30fps.

I already have the following code

gst-launch-1.0 v4l2src ! videoconvert ! queue ! omxh264enc ! ‘video/x-h264, streamformat=(string)byte-stream’ ! h264parse ! flvmux streamable=true name=mux ! rtmpsink location=“rtmp://fra02.contribute.live-video.net/app/xxxx” audiotestsrc ! voaacenc bitrate=128000 ! mux.

Greetings and thanks :-)

Try to check the format/modes supported by ur v4l2 dev

Hi,
Not sure if Twitch supports RTMP. If it support RTMP, the pipeline looks OK. For trials, you can try videotestsrc and software encoder x264enc. Once you have constructed a working pipeline, you can replace with real source v4l2src and hardware encoder nvv4l2h264enc.

If Twitch supports RTSP, you can try
Jetson Nano FAQ
[Q: Is there any example of running RTSP streaming?]

Thanks already for the help :-)

After a long time I have now also managed to finish everything.

Who wants to stream with the Jetson Nano on Twitch can do it with this.

gst-launch-1.0 v4l2src ! videoconvert ! queue ! nvvidconv ! nvv4l2h264enc ! ‘video/x-h264, streamformat=(string)byte-stream, width=1920, height=1080, framerate=30/1’ ! h264parse ! flvmux streamable=true name=mux ! rtmpsink location=" rtmp://fra02.contribute.live-video.net/app /Twitch-KEY audiotestsrc ! mux.

The only question I would have now would be the question of whether there is a possibility to play background music via Youtube or a file?

Thanks again for the help :-)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.