Disable Boot Messages on Jetson-TX1

Today i observer something new
even though i have not inserted my sd card into my jetson nano still i was able to see nvidia logo

is it possible to remove that by any means

Thanks

What you’re seeing is the logo from before Linux ever starts (this is why I asked if you are speaking of the logo from when the GUI starts, or whether it is from when the system starts…these are two separate cases). For the earlier logo these might be of interest (some people have asked about changing the logo, not necessarily making it go away…but if you changed this for a pure black or pure white logo, then of course it would appear as no logo):

However, I have to warn you some of those posts are out of date and from the R28.x L4T series. If you go to the particular L4T release you are using (see “head -n 1 /etc/nv_tegra_release”), then the documentation for that will probably have better information. The “Platform Adaptation Guide” for a given Jetson will talk about boot flow, and although I cannot tell you a specific location, logo should be part of the “boot flow”. If this does not have the information, then you can still ask more here anyway. The listing of L4T releases is here, so go to the documentation for your release:
https://developer.nvidia.com/linux-tegra