Display not show up after installing graphic card in linux/windows

• I have 2 p4000 which is just simply attached to PCI and the power cable(without SVI connector)
    after installing the graphic card display not show up. what should I do now,
    System Manufacturer Intel Corporation
    System Model S2600STB
    System Type x64-based PC
    System SKU SKU Number
    Processor Intel(R) Xeon(R) Silver 4114 CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2195 Mhz, 10 Core(s), 20 Logical Processor(s)
    Processor Intel(R) Xeon(R) Silver 4114 CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2195 Mhz, 10 Core(s), 20 Logical Processor(s)
    BIOS Version/Date Intel Corporation SE5C620.86B.02.01.0008.031920191559, 3/19/2019
    BaseBoard Manufacturer Intel Corporation
    BaseBoard Product S2600STB
    BaseBoard Version J17012-550

• SMPS RMx Series™ RM1000x — 1000 Watt 80 PLUS® Gold Certified Fully Modular PSU
    SMPS https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Power-Supply-Units/Power-Supply-Units-Advanced/RMx-Series/p/CP-9020094-NA
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 64.0 GB

• Its OEM one

• I have a 6Pin power connector from PSU to card

• MotherBoard - Intel® Server Board S2600STB

• no ERROR Code on screen, but sometimes getting 8 to 10 beep from the last few weeks when trying to boot up. and regularly we get 3 beeps while boot up

• yes I have tried both cards individually on the system to see if any specific cards work but it’s not working. Ubuntu

20.04.2 LTS
GNU/Linux 5.8.0-45-generic x86_64
NVidia-driver-460 - distro non-free recommended and try450,390,418,460 almost every graphic card , uninstall and install every graphic card but still don’t get display !!! even in windows display is show up.

Please run nvidia-bug-report.sh as root and attach the resulting file here.

Also try upgrading your bios and firmware:

After bootup, we couldn’t see anything on display even bios setup!!

Can you ssh into the machine?

It’s possible, though seems unlikely, that both gpus are broken. Do you have the any other gpu available to test?
Does this motherboard have on board LEDs that shows error codes?

Ok, I looked it up.

That includes explanation of the beep codes and the on board LEDs.
Please check that.

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/server-products/Intel_Xeon_Processor_Scalable_Family_BIOS_User_Guide.pdf

I think you should enable

Memory Mapped I/O above 4 GB

on page 80.

Read more about the bios settings - page 81:

4.Add-In Video AdapterValue: Enabled/Disabled
When Onboard Video is Enabled, and Add-in Video Adapter is also Enabled, both can be active. The onboard video is still the primary console and active during BIOS POST; the add-in video adapter would be active under an OS environment with the video driver support. When Onboard Video is Enabled, and Add-in Video Adapter is Disabled, then only the onboard video would be active. When Onboard Video is Disabled, and Add-in Video Adapter is Enabled, then only the add-in video adapter would be active.

Check the on-board and add-in video settings.

Edit 2: Also disable Secure Boot.

ssh wasn’t enabled!!!

BIOS option even i can not see on display… changed 3 different display!!

AFAIK, the board has onboard graphics. Connect the display to that VGA plug. If that does not work, you would need to reset the BIOS to defaults. Please refer to the BIOS manual for all the instructions.

I reset BIOS. And on motherboard VGA through i connected still display not show up.

If the internal VGA is enabled and you get no display at all, I think you should contact Intel support.