Display will freeze after a while for RTSP cameras when Ubuntu is locked

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) 1080Ti, RTX 3060
• DeepStream Version 6.0.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 8.2.0.6
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 470.82.01
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) questions
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

I have developed a project for face detection and input streams are RTSP cameras. But some unknown issues have happened and lead to freezing running project and in sequence it will not work properly anymore.

For example by locking OS(Ubuntu 18.04) camera streams play with more speed and after a while display will freeze. I checked it many times and each time it occurred. How could I handle this situation?

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

Seems it is gstreamer issue. Can you check with gstreamer community: https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/? Maybe application can pause or destroy the pipeline when screen lock and start the pipeline after the screen unlock.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.