DLA supports only 3 subgraphs per DLA core

I want to use DLA core to accelerate the inference on my xavier. So when I created a conv layer, I used nvinfer1::Builder::setDeviceType() to let this layer run on DLA core. But when I created the Engine, it showed me this message:

WARNING: DLA supports only 3 subgraphs per DLA core. Switching to GPU for layer conv_103
WARNING: DLA supports only 3 subgraphs per DLA core. Switching to GPU for layer conv_104
WARNING: DLA supports only 3 subgraphs per DLA core. Switching to GPU for layer conv_105
WARNING: DLA supports only 3 subgraphs per DLA core. Switching to GPU for layer conv_82
WARNING: DLA supports only 3 subgraphs per DLA core. Switching to GPU for layer conv_94
WARNING: DLA supports only 3 subgraphs per DLA core. Switching to GPU for layer conv_106

Does that mean only 3 conv layers can run on a DLA core so that other layers can only run on GPU?

Hi,

Current max DLA subgraph is limited to 3.
The value will increase to 32 after our efficient memory partition implemented, which should be DLASW 1.2.

Thanks.

Is this feature still under development? Just wondering since the DLA SW repo has been stale since August 2018.

Hi,

DLA 1.2 will be included in our next release. (JetPack4.2.1)
Please pay attention to our announcements.

Thanks.

Hi,

I am using Jetpack 4.3 version and getting error for 8, not 3 or 32. This affects 95 layers out of 161 layers. I checked the updates but could not find a solution for this. I am using yolov4 config. This switches are on shortcut and convolution layers.

WARNING: DLA supports only 8 subgraphs per DLA core. Switching to GPU for layer XXX

Do you have any idea/suggestion on this?