DLI Building Real Time Video Applications Inquiry

Working my way through this workshop and running into a problem on the final part. Specifically, every time I create the pipeline, my kernel always crashes and forces a restart. Not sure if this is due to an error within the pipeline config itself or one of the previously configured edit files. Has anyone else ran into a similar issue when completing this workshop?

Thanks for asking - I shall ask one of the DLI experts to jump in and help

1 Like

Hello, I can try to assist. This usually happens if the configuration file for nvinfer has an issue.

Can you kindly provide the nvinfer configuration file to dli-support@nvidia.com so that we can troubleshoot.

1 Like

Thanks to both Nadeemm and Kevinlee for both answering. Kevinlee was correct, as soon as I correctly configured my nvinfer config file, I was able to create the pipeline and complete the course.

Happy to have been able to help - the DLI team are always ready to help - they just didn’t see this post until I forwarded it.

Just incase you didn’t know - there are a bunch of DLI full day virtual workshops at steep discounts for GTC attendees (which is free to register!) - you can find out more about them here: Workshops and Training with DLI at GTC 2022 | NVIDIA
There are about 21 workshops and a bunch more training opportunities - some free - you can learn more by following some of the links on the landing page above.
Best of luck with your work

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.