DLI Courses are completely messed up

It seems your website was reworked. All the classes I took, finished and got certs for are there but it says I never started them. But I have the certs! So, the history is gone.
I recently enrolled in the S-AC-02 Scaling Workloads Across Multiple GPUs with CUDA C++
and it takes so long for the environment to start up, I have to do other things. Now it says my compute time has run out.

I went to get a refund, but I need a “customer id” which is supposed to be in the email receipt. IT IS NOT!!!

I try to login, and it says my credentials are no good. But they are! when I try to reset my password, it says my email is wrong (it’s NOT).

I emailed support desk and I get

NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute Support Desk

Thank you for contacting DLI support. We are tracking your request and we appreciate your patience while we route it to an appropriate team member.

We’ll be able to most effectively assist you if you contact us from the email address that you used to register your DLI account, and provide a detailed description of your issue.

If you are an NVIDIA/DLI Certified Instructor or Service Delivery Partner, please refer to your program documentation and contact us via your designated support channels.

Common NVIDIA you can do better than this! It’s terrible.
This email was sent by the NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute in response to user support request #3564.

I’ve heard nothing back.

1 Like

Hi @Rick_Frank,

The DLI team is working to fix a known issue with the platform. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA for a fix at this time.

Thank you for your patience as we work through this issue.

Tom

I’m having the same issue.

I’m trying to access the Fundamentals of Accelerated Computing with OpenACC self-paced course, but the link brings me to the instructor led workshop version.